As a non-profit organization since 1990, The Atlas Society depends on contributions from individuals who support its mission. We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions are tax-deductible in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code. We will provide tax receipts for all contributions.
MAILING ADDRESS FOR DONATIONS:
The Atlas Society
800 Rockmead, Suite 200
Kingwood, TX 77339
Giving Stock to TAS
TAS – Website Giving Clubs
Join a select group of Atlas Society’s closest partners and colleagues who are dedicated to promoting liberty and freedom around the world.
Friends of Ayn Giving Club
Annual support totaling $2,500
- VIP seating at Atlas Society’s annual gala
- Copies of Atlas Society publications and materials
- Participate in bi-annual VIP phone calls with Atlas Society leadership and special guests
- Discounts at Atlas Society’s events and conferences
- Discounts on Atlas Society’s online store
Leadership Circle Giving Club
Annual support totaling $5,000
- Includes all Friends of Ayn Giving Club perks plus...
- Special seating at Atlas Society's annual investor’s dinner
- Invitations to member-only Atlas Society events
- Quarterly updates from the CEO
- Copies of TAS publications and materials
- Special commemorative pin
More ways to support The Atlas Society
We have launched 4 best-sellers on Amazon. Consider purchasing our books and leaving a review and a star rating on Amazon and/or Goodreads.com. Doing so will help boost the book in the internal Amazon search engine. Consider also giving the books as gifts to friends or family.
Planned giving is a powerful way to ensure that the promotion of Objectivist values continues. Your contact at The Atlas Society is Virginia Murr: vmurr[at]atlassociety.org